September 27, 2012

things i love thursday

this TiLT is brought to you by Target. below is a sampling of just a few things that, given an unlimited supply of money, i would rush out immediately to purchase.

via

i am actually looking for a table lamp!  i'm not quite sure this is the style i'm looking for, but i do love this and if i had the funds, i'd totally find a place.
via

i just replaced all of my glasses/cups so these aren't really an option right now...but that doesn't mean i like them any less!  maybe it's a good thing that the demon and beast can't be trusted with glass.. that's the reason i can rationalize with myself to not add this set to my cabinets.
via

i haven't been shy about my love affair with the color orange.  i can't even remember the last piece of toast i've eaten.  however, i feel - deep in my bones - that i need this toaster. :)

via
i've got a real problem when it comes to purses.  in fact, i just ordered another one right before posting this blog.  my purses could possibly be a weekly blog series all by themselves.  i have been obsessed with trying to find a nice orange one for autumn and i love this one offered by Target.

via

this is coat perfect and really needs no explanation!

via


finally, i'm constantly wanting to change my living room area rug and this one is just right!

pssst... my birthday is coming up just in case you all needed any gift ideas.

enjoy your thursday ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment