May 17, 2012

trains, trains & trains.

it never fails.  if you live anywhere around where i do and have any intention of making it to an appointment on time, be prepared to leave early.  very early.  yesterday we were leaving a doctor appointment and going to grab a bite to eat.  thankfully we didn't have a deadline to hit taco bell. as soon as we get on our way the freakin' train bar goes down.. we were first in line so i took the opportunity to snap a few a lot of pictures.  as soon as i saw the different graffiti i knew that's what i wanted to focus my attention to.... 

enjoy!












i know they aren't the best pictures but that's what ya get with my phone.  i think i've said it before but i firmly believe that it should be mandatory that each train car have some form of art plastered on the side.  not only would it give people a job, but,  it would also make me smile when the train bar starts to go down down...instead of sigh, moan and groan "ugggh, not another train!!"

2 comments:

  1. I love the pics! Graffiti on trains is one of my favorite things in the world. I love it. I know it is technically vandalism but I think it adds so much character.

    ReplyDelete