March 22, 2012

Weekend work.

So I lied.  I didn't get a blog in yesterday.  I fell asleep crazy early Tuesday night and then had issues uploading pictures from my new phone to the computer.  It was driving me crazy!  After a ton of googling I finally found the trick and was able to upload all of the pictures from the weekend.

We had to do everything possible to get Grannie to stay seated.


We thought that the dog could stand guard.


But, Truck was very curious as to what was going on.


The Beast was in charge of cleaning up the hay.  As I was taking pictures of the dog I turned to see him doing this...


Of course, he underestimated the pain of having the rough hay against his skin!


Not only did he have to completely take his shirt off to remove the hay but also his shorts!


As I was cracking up at the whole situation the Demon yelled..

 "HEY!  Why don't you get some pictures of the good kid actually working!"


So I did.  He was in charge of picking up all of the sticks that we had to cut into smaller pieces for the garbage.

 

We ended the day with a family game night.  All in all it was a great weekend spent with the family.



No comments:

Post a Comment