February 13, 2012

Who goes to the Lobster for fish?!


  1. The Demon happily looking at the dessert menu.  
  2. Enjoying the biscuits.
  3. Mine!  I couldn't turn away a biscuit (or two).
  4. The only empty plate of the night.
  5. Sprite to drink...
  6. My grilled chicken Caesar salad.  Delish!
  7. His chicken tenders and taters.  (with a side of fries.)
  8. Biscuits all gone..
  9. What the Demon didn't eat.  (chicken went into a box.)
  10. What I didn't eat.... too.... full!  (probably too many biscuits.)
  11. The "uh oh.. gotta poop" face!
  12. We ate for under $20 thanks to my good friend.  :)
I finally cashed in my birthday gift card for Red Lobster leaving me only responsible for the tip.

With the Lenten starting next Wednesday, we have a crap ton of meat (in our fridge) to eat since we both completely give up all meat (except fish) during the duration of Lent.  But, we left that food in the fridge to celebrate an early Valentine's day.  Usually we hit the Lobster on Fat Tuesday but we've been waiting a very long time to cash in on this gift.  As I type this I'm stupid full.  

Crazy, stupid, full. 

No comments:

Post a Comment