February 10, 2012

Is it a boy thing?


I needed a permanent marker to mark his height.  At the time, I only had a pencil and - let's face it - a pencil isn't going to last, so I asked the Demon to find a permanent marker.  After searching high and low he scoured my purse and found one.  Hooray!  As he knelt next to me as we watched some music videos online, he showed me this.

I had no idea that he did this before coming over to me.  lol  It's not the first time that he's drawn a simple smiley face on his finger (or elsewhere).  Do all kids do this?  Is it just boys?  I guess this is better than the alternative...choosing to draw this little gem on the walls!

It's Friday...we're supposed to finally get some snow!  Let's hope so.  I'm ready.  

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment