May 10, 2011

No pain, no gain!

No, I'm not talking about exercise.  I'm talking about my jaw!  Yeeeeouch!  During the day, my diet isn't too hard to follow.  There are moments I'd really love to grab the candy dish at work and dump the chocolates into my mouth - wrappers and all - but I don't.  There are times when I get home from work and want to grab the potato chips and empty the bag into my mouth...but I don't.  Instead?  I grab a piece of gum.  But, not just any ordinary piece of gum.  


I can't express to you how incredible this gum tastes.  It's just what I needed to find to help curb my cravings.  During work, it's not unusual for me to burn through 3 pieces of gum.  My jaw hurts.  My cheeks hurt.  I also think it may be contributing to my daily headaches.  But, if it means that shoving another piece of this heavenly gum into my mouth means that I don't freak out with sugar filled sweets?  So be it!  I will always have my Excedrin within reach.  :)

Weight loss last week:  2.8
Weight loss to date:  23
Weight left to lose (for 1st goal):  7

1 comment:

  1. Totally the source of your headaches. I chew gum like crazy during my night classes (so I don't fall asleep) and I get killer headaches from it!

    ReplyDelete