May 4, 2011

A big improvement!

Okay.. well not so much in Math - but overall a huge improvement.  I'm very proud of the Demon.


He's worked extremely hard to earn back his computer, cell phone, outside play, and Wii.  Too bad that D still stands.  That 1 lonely D is keeping him on punishment.  Of course, he doesn't think it's very fair.  Maybe it's not?  But, that was the deal we both agreed on.  Probably I'll ease up a bit - especially as the 26th approaches.  Until then.. he needs to keep his nose in the books to be able to finish out 6th grade early.

Congrats to the Demon on a much improved interim report!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Man oh man if I had a mom like you....
    Lol I am proud of you Casey, stick to your gun! It certainly seems to be working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate math too! I don't even have the patience to help him with his work. Thankfully, my mom is a saint when it comes to helping him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay K for improving over all. Math is a u know what! I got tutored all my freshman year in algebra and I swear I got passed with a C strictly for effort! Same with Alg II and Geometry. K can raise that D...I know he can!!

    And KUDOS to his momma for being tough and sticking to her guns and keeping the deal...and if you let up around the 26th...that's quite allright.

    Much <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. That really is a great improvement over the last quarter especially! Way to go him! My brothers would never had done that, no matter the threatening, etc...so kudos to you for doing what you do that WORKS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. anyone notice his best grade is in religion? LOL - I think that's awesome :-) Congrats on the improvement!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! He's very proud too.

    ReplyDelete