November 29, 2010

Whew...what a weekend!

Shortly after my Thanksgiving post I suddenly got violently ill.  I don't remember the last time I was so sick.  The Demon was sick Tuesday night into Wednesday and apparently that wasn't enough for that nasty bug.  It had to grab hold of everyone else in my house.  Thankfully, it didn't last too long,..but it felt like it was never going to end.  Unfortunately, my momma quickly caught the "Thanksgiving Bug" and she held onto it a little longer than I did.  Sunday morning she was back to herself.

Despite being sick we did manage to salvage a little bit of the weekend.  


I took the boys to the Festival of Lights Saturday evening.  It was cold.  When it comes to the Zoo... the colder the weather the smaller the crowd.  It was a wonderfully bitter cold time spent together.  We saw the Madcap Puppet show and the 4D Happy Feet show.  I hope we can all go at least once during the holiday season.  I am definitely going to try to take the boys again and pray for another blistering cold evening!

Whoa, it's almost December?!  Probably I should start some Christmas shopping!

3 comments:

  1. I got kind of sick too!! I don't know what it was but it sucked.

    Hope you guys are back to normal now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those stomach bugs are the worst! I was sick late Thanksgiving night with the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments ladies! Everyone in my house is back to normal, however.. I think it's moved on to my brothers.

    ReplyDelete