November 24, 2010

I guess it's time to let go..

It's been 2 weeks since finding Max dead in the living room.  I suppose I should change up my blog?  I hate the thought of deleting his picture from the sidebar.  I don't want to redo my header.  But, I guess it's time. 

With Thanksgiving being tomorrow, I will be super busy... at least until 4:00 pm.  At that time the Demon will leave to spend the holiday with his dad and people will trickle out of my house and go home.  I will try to use that time wisely and nap redo the blog.  BUT, that means I need new pictures of the kitties!!  I will have to convince them to pose like good little boys should.  However, I'm thinking some sort of cat sedative may be in order.  They're maniacs.

Enjoy your Holiday!!!  Eat a bunch, then rest...and eat some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment