October 19, 2010

Dear ....

...  the person that only has time for me when bored:  Thanks, but I think I'd rather sit home alone watching movies than to be only considered worthy of hanging out with when you've exhausted all other friends.

... Wings & Rings:  News flash!  If you no longer serve RING fries.. you are not considered Wings & Rings.  Bring them back!!

... Carson Palmer:  Do not pass the ball to anyone other than a player in a striped jersey!

... the  Halloween costume industry:  Why would you change the Freddy mask!?  I did not enjoy the remake, therefore would really prefer the choice to buy the OLD mask in the children's costume.

... 6th Grade Teacher:  If you do not update your homework website daily, do not be surprised when my child comes to school with nothing finished after missing school.

... Graeter's:  I wish you delivered.

... Doctors, Researchers, Scientists:  I'm ready for a cure for both MS and UC.

... AMC:  psssst.  This upcoming holiday is Halloween NOT Friday the 13th.  As much as I love a good Jason movie.. Michael Myers is what Halloween is all about.  Jerks!!!

... All of my wonderful friends:  Thank you so much for the love and support over the past 2 years.  Sincerely.  I would have been committed if it were not for all of you.

... the Demon:  You amaze me more and more everyday.  You have an inner strength I can only imagine.  I am so proud of you!


Love,   RK

No comments:

Post a Comment