August 12, 2010

Whoops.

I fell asleep yesterday. I don't think once you sleep for 3+ hours it's still considered a nap? Or if the nap starts at 8:00 pm and extends until after 11:00 pm? It was after 4:00 am before I finally went to sleep.


Yesterday, I replaced my tart burner! I bought the same one as I had before. It's weird. They aren't that easy to find. At least, I had a hard time. Walmart? No. Target? No. CVS or Walgreens? No & No. Finally, I searched online. AhhhHA! While searching, I see the same one on a Yankee Candle website. Duh. That's where I got it. Off to the mall I went. Of course, I can't go into Yankee Candle without spending more than I planned on extra tarts. mmmm A lot of fall scents made me even more excited about cooler weather.

It's a catch 22 though. I love Autumn; it's my favorite time of the year. However, the demon starts back to school. I love, love, love having the boys home for the summer. I hope that The Demon can transition to 6th grade effortless. I also hope that, even though the relationship between my brother and I is (at this point) nothing... that my nephew is still around a lot over the weekends during the school year.

I really hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment