August 21, 2010

Happy Birthday to The Beast!



He turned 12 today!!

I can't believe he's 12. Wow. For him, I swallowed my pride for the day and invited my brother down for cupcakes and ice cream. We were able to peacefully coexist for the hour or so that he was here. I do know, that he was disappointed that his dad did not show up at Chuck E Cheese for lunch...

I'm very glad I took the picture of the cupcakes. It was a matter of seconds before Truck grabbed the exclamation point after his name and devoured it. Paper and all! He was licking the "Y" on birthday before I was able to grab him and put him in his cage.


Looks sad huh? Do not pity him! He went in there licking his lips.

2 comments:

  1. Lol! Hank polished off like 8 of andrew's left over chocolate birthday cupcakes, paper and all! The boy was hacked! No extra cakes for the next day:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL We didn't even see Truck eat the "!". I go in and am angry he licked the "Y". I move it and THEN realize the "!" is gone. I'm looking all over the place, on the floor, on the chairs.. nothing. I can only assume he inhaled it. haha

    ReplyDelete