August 23, 2010

Blackouts are BS!

Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW is a person with limited funds and Time Warner Cable supposed to be able to get their Bengals fix!!? The NFL has lame rules and regulations that if a game does not sell out, preseason and/or regular season games... the game is then not broadcast locally. It will, however, be broadcast nationally.

Really? Really. The people, in town, that care about the Bengals.. can't see it!? Let's punish the people who actually have to pay the sales tax that is (and has) funded that stadium! Ridiculous.

On top of that stupid rule, the only way to watch the rebroadcast of the game is to have NFL Network. Time Warner Cable does not offer the NFL Network. REALLY? ARRGGGHH!! The games better sell out this season, I don't know what I'm going to do if I can't see the game. Just reading the highlights is not enough! In fact, I get angry reading them - feeling like I've missed something big.

I should play the lottery! Maybe I will get the funds to buy tickets for the games.

Probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment