June 2, 2010

Kinky.

So tired. I have this awful habit of napping after work. I have not napped since Saturday. Saturday, I had to lay down for a couple of hours to sleep off an allergy attack. Even without napping, here I sit at almost midnight.... awake.

I took a before picture of The Demon. (I can't find the usb cord for my camera.. so the picture will be delayed.) He is going tomorrow for his end of the year haircut. A mohawk. lol I just love him. He's tried all he can to get in trouble these past few weeks. He wore a hat with a skull and crossbones for field day. Today, for out of uniform, he wore a shirt covered in skulls. He wanted to wear his Misfits T-shirt...but I thought that may be too much.

(on the front of his Tshirt)

Yeah, I think that may have done it - lol - he would have had to turn that sucker inside out.

The pool is really coming along. Until the rains came. So much crap landed in my pool. I suppose it was really windy? I have found that the hose connecting the skimmer to the motor/pump is really kinked. It's started to affect the function of the motor. Normally, it's an easy fix. Unscrew the c clamps, replace the hose (cheap fix) and tighten c clamp. However, this specific c clamp hasn't been taken off since it's been put on, 2002. It's rusted solid! I have sprayed it with WD40. No luck. Tomorrow, I'll try again. Although, I have no replacement c clamp! Probably it was a good thing that the damn thing was stuck,.. what would I have done with it once I have it off, with no replacement!?

OK... time is now officially after midnight. Going to try to lay down & sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment