April 9, 2010

Graeters!


The Demon's last day of Spring Break was just like any other old day. Oh well, sleeping in is always a good thing. The highlight of our day was Graeter's for lunch. lol 2 scoops of ice cream + sprinkles is the best idea, for lunch, I've had in a long while.

I didn't get many new photos at all today, but the couple that I did take turned out much better! ... even if it's just a dandelion. We have a ton of them in the yard, might as well make 'em look pretty?

I always considered myself a Nip/Tuck fanatic. That was until a new show came on during the same time slot on Tuesday nights (must not have been that important since I don't even remember what show it was). The series ended without me even noticing! I do have about 9 episodes DVR'd. I really should watch them. The demon leaves in a few minutes to be with his dad for the weekend...maybe I'll catch up this weekend?

Probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment