June 18, 2012

stupid blogger.

you all will have to bear with me for a little while.  last week, as i was trying to be a better blogger and post more frequently, i began to get error messages whenever i would be on my blogger dashboard.  i am unable to see the list of my posts.  i am unable to scroll that screen without the error message constantly popping up.  normally, this isn't an issue as i can still write and post blogs.  however, once it's posted i am unable to edit it correctly.

blogger has said they are working on the issue.  apparently it has something to do with the google toolbar and my antivirus working together?  who knows.   what i do know is - until this is resolved, it's too much of a headache for me to blog very much and even a bigger headache to post pictures.  

and boy.. do i have some pictures.   this weekend was spent working on the pool.  BLECH.  

more on that to come.... hopefully, this technical situation will be fixed quickly.  i'm sure you are all anxious to read and see about the adventure that is my stupid pool.

enjoy your week... it's gonna be super hot here!

No comments:

Post a Comment