February 11, 2011

Tears!

I told the Demon there was a picture that I wanted him to see.  I am a "Fan" of the Cincinnati Zoo on Facebook.  They recently posted one of the funniest pictures I've seen in a very long time.  Below is a picture account of the events that took place...

He was focused on my computer.  Ready to see the amazing picture that I promised him.


This is the picture....

LINK

THIS is the immediate reaction...


quickly followed by....
"close it!!!"
and finally... as tears are rolling down my face from laughter...


AHHHHHahaha.... I needed  that laugh. 

Thank you Cincinnati Zoo!  You made my day.

Enjoy your weekend.

3 comments:

  1. LOL! This is great! My 3 year old daughter saw it and she said that "That monkey has a weird vagina!!" WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a pretty awesome pic. You should make it your avi on CMLM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG LORI!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! That is PRICELESS!

    ReplyDelete