February 24, 2011

Drag racin'!

Does anyone else watch RuPaul's Drag Race Season 3?  Anyone?  I love it!  I love RuPaul.  I love everything about the show's s/he's done on LOGO.  (Drag Race and Drag U)  Honestly, I think secretly I am super jealous of the makeup on these ladies.   They are fieeeeerce!  And the cattiness is definitely a bonus. My favorite queen is Raja.  Here's hoping that someone I want to win...wins a reality show!

Oh.. not to change the subject but this is going to be the first weekend I am going to have an empty house.  No Demon.  No Momma.  The only other time, in my 33 years, this has happened has been if/when Momma has been in the hospital.   My plan for the alone time is to continue cleaning out the room. I have a closet to go through and dresser drawers to clean out.  That's the plan.. however, I am sure I'll sleep the weekend away.  

Speaking of sleep.. I have been going to bed earlier lately!  But, why am I still so tired during the day?  Too much sleep?  Is it possible that my body was actually adjusting to the 4 hours of sleep?  Could it be possible that getting 6 hours of sleep is leaving me tired during the day!?  Do I need more caffeine?

That's just crazy talk.  Hopefully, my body will adjust to getting more sleep and I can stop crashing every night.  I want to be a normal human being and come home from work and not need a daily nap.

(This week is not going well at all on my diet.. probably I am PMS'ing?  I just know I need chocolate.)


No comments:

Post a Comment