April 21, 2010

Seriously funny!

If you know me, you know that I laugh a LOT..and when I do it's loud. Very loud.

When Seinfeld was on I would laugh and laugh and laugh (who am I kidding, I still laugh throughout the reruns like it's the first time I've ever watched the show).

Then came Arrested Development. LOL I have the series on DVD. Again, I laugh over and over again at each episode. I actually bought the DVD's for my mom for Christmas. Since then, I've borrowed (read stolen) them!

After that, a certain game/reality show called Wipeout had me in TEARS from laughing. It's 3rd season begins this summer. While watching reruns when I was visiting my grannie at the hospital I was laughing so hard people walking past the room had to see what was so funny. My grannie has been known to walk over here and has commented on how she can hear me laughing from the sidewalk when I'm watching Wipeout.

Fast forward to today. Normally, I do not watch any new sitcoms. My luck has always been - I watch them. I fall in love with them. They get canceled- no good. I reluctantly started watching Modern Family last year. I am IN LOVE with this show. It is another show that I can watch the reruns and laugh as though it were the first time. Not only do I love it, but the demon does too! We watch this show together, religiously, every Wednesday.

Dear abc:

Thank you so much for this show! Never cancel it.

Love,

Casey ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment