November 8, 2012

things i love thursday

orange.  and loads of it!  if i could, i'd redecorate my entire house - room  by room.  let's take a moment to see what my kitchen would look like.  you know, if i won the lottery.

link

link


these appliances are BEautiful.  sickening. 

link

link

wallpaper?  anyone?  yes, please!

link

as i continued on my hunt for the perfect kitchen i stumbled onto this microwave!  perfection.

link

have i mentioned i am looking to replace my dining room table?  i guess i just did.  i know this type of design isn't typically, seen in a dining room, but, i'm anything but typical.  either way, my freakin' kitchen is way too small for a table set.

link

i'd definitely have to substitute the orange vinyl!

finally, what kitchen of mine would be complete without this..

link

well, maybe i'll just settle on just this clock with my crappy kitchen!  it's sure to make me smile whenever i walk by.

if you're curious as to how the shadowing day went yesterday... amazing!  he's not stopped talking about every detail about his day.  a huge weight has been lifted from my heart.  enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment