November 11, 2012

my week on instagram


it seems like each week goes by more quickly than the last.  since i started to do this weekly instagram recap i have realized just how fast time passes us by.  it won't be long before everyone is decorating for christmas! 

01.  my brother, sister in law and the beast surprised me with this owl cuff for my birthday!  i love it.
02.  as i type this, i am mourning the loss of two of my fingernails.  grrr... it never fails that as soon as one breaks - more are soon to follow.
03.  mao had another vet visit last week.  it's amazing.  3 months have passed since his diagnosis and he seems to be doing great.
04.  another train...
05.  i had the beast all weekend and we decided to pig out on Halloween candy while we watched movies.
06.  game night!!  i did take quite a few pictures friday night - however - they were all of the game boards.
07.  a rare city mushroom.  it's not very often that we're walking in my neighborhood and see mushrooms.
08.  waaaaah!  our new couch arrived.  it arrived a LOT bigger than it appeared in the store and brown and not grey.  arghhh. 
09.  mr mao seems to be the subject of many of my pictures.  i feel like i'm neglecting spike and truck!  i will have to sneak in some pictures of those 2 soon.

i hope everyone has enjoyed their weekend.  mine was wonderful... especially due to the fact the bengals finally pulled out a win today.  hopefully that means my week will be a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment