October 25, 2012

Things I Love Thursday

Some time back I posted about how I cleaned the kitchen cabinets.  As I was looking around online for some goodies to show off this week I kept seeing so many salt and pepper shaker sets that I thought were fantastic.  Seeing such a variety it made me think of these...


And, that's when it hit me!  I wanted to dedicate an entire TiLT to salt and pepper shaker sets that I would love to have. I suppose I could begin a new collection?  Too bad I'm running out of space in this house.

via:  Cherryfruitloop

via:  bettiecouture

via:  MaplewoodBungalow

via:  TheBeetlesKnees

via:  Babylon Sisters

via:  TinsAndThings
I could go on and on!  I can see where it would be easy - for an impulsive buyer like myself - to get carried away and have hundreds of these sets.  I am on the hunt for a pair that would go with my dining room decor.  Do I really have a theme in my dining room?  Hmm... maybe I should first find the theme... then go from there!

I hope everyone is enjoying their Thursday.  I am planning on taking tomorrow off work and getting the house ready for games!

2 comments:

  1. No lie, I had a cat salt and pepper shaker! Shocker huh? HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I love that. I have been on the hunt for an Owl set that screams out at me :)

      Delete